Friday, December 10, 2010

CalSAE - Winter Spectacular was...Spectacular!

This is just a quick shout-out to my new friends at CalSAE where I spoke on the 2010 MGI Benchmarking Study and provided real life tactics and results to that incorporate the study findings.
I want to thank everyone who attended for attending and hope that you were able to take away a few ideas that will help you achieve your goals.
Gina and the crew at CalSAE did a fantastic job. I especially want to thank Jim Anderson, President and CEO of CalSAE, for coming by and saying "hello" and tell you that you have a great team and run a great show.
As a point of interest, I will be speaking at Elevate 2011 - The CalSAE Annual Show from March 28 - 30. That will be a great session and I hope you'll come by for it.
Hope to speak with you all sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment